Monday, August 18, 2008

Loving each other!

I am hurrying to get this posted before our little darling awakens from her hour and half long nap :) She is so sweet! We simply can not BELIEVE that she is our daughter. Surely it will sink in soon?? We are bonding well with her and are amazed at the changes we see everyday in our relationship to each other. She actually wants us to stay with her now when we put her in her bed at night. That makes me happy:) Maybe soon I'll be able to read her a story up in her room...it's so nice to get those cuddles in!

... We took her to church for the first time yesterday, and she did so well! It was so good to see all our friends there. My goodness it feels like we've been away FOREVER. Everyone was so kind to be careful not to get too close to her. Hannah was just amazed to watch all the people in the congregation, and I could tell she really liked the singing! Yeehah! That's my girl! :)

We still appreciate your prayers as we adjust. THIS is a tiring job! Ha,ha...you're all saying.."We told you so!"

Love you all!
Bob and Lori and Hannah Grace

2 comments:

Mellyanne said...

Yeah. Updates :)

No one will say "I told you so"...but we might giggle a little at the thought of how your world has been turned upside down. Just jumping right into the "terrible 2's". Okay, so I won't laugh anymore.

Seriously though I love the pictures. She is so beautiful and seems to be such a sweetie and a joy! Congratulations again!

Lori, there is a new children's consignment shop down here on Old Grand Haven Rd across from Dogs n Suds. The gal has very cute clothes and they are very very reasonable!

Melissa

The Clevelands said...

Thanks for the updates - I just checked your blog yesterday to see if there was any news. It's not like you're busy or anything :).

The pictures are beautiful. I'm glad you are bonding well. We look forward to seeing Hannah Grace grow via your blog.

The Cleveland's