Sunday, May 11, 2008

My first Mother's Day



My first Mother's day!.... It's been such a wonderful day. I received the best surprise ever in my life! Bob somehow managed to get ahold of some new photos of Hannah Grace, which I had never seen, and had them pulled up on the big overhead screen at church this morning in special honor of me. WOW! Wasn't it enough already that I was able to stand, for the first time, among the other honored women?! :) It was so overwhelming to see Hannah holding the little album we had sent her and hugging the stuffed bear we sent too! Wow,Wow, Wow!!! My cup runneth over :)





5 comments:

Mellyanne said...

It was such a delight to see your new pictures too and to witness your joy as you celebrated your first mother's day. We are definitely rejoicing with you!

To God be the glory!

Eric & Melissa

The Millard Family said...

So, so cool! Happy Mothers Day to you! I think Hannah will have a great dad! How neat!

Curtis and Dawn said...

Just looked at her picture AGAIN!!! She is so beautiful. We are already in love with her. We can't wait until she is here! Way to go Bob!! You just raised the bar for all those husbands out there!

With love,
Curtis, Dawn, Schroeds and Livy

pcfezz said...

Hey Bob and Lori, we can't say enough how happy we are for you both. It was truly a joy for us too to see you standing up there Sunday, and to honor you as a mother. You are both, I mean all three so special to us. We love you and will keep you in our prayers throughout this journey!

Diane said...

Awww Bob. What a guy! What wonderful parents you will both be. I'm so happy for you. :-)
Diane